HDB BTO Curtains & Blinds
Are you here to seek out a deal for your new BTO flat?
Join your estate in enjoying a special deal here.
Get free advice and estimated quote with us now!
What's The Curtains & Blinds Deal?
What's The Curtains & Blinds Deal?
We are offering our best deal for new BTO homeowners. All BTO package includes dimout night curtains with track for all rooms. If you are looking to have privacy at your new home, this is the most basic setup you should have!
New homeowners are highly encouraged to get curtains or blinds for their home. Because BTO flats are built close to neighbouring flats. And at the same time, windows are wide and tall which makes it easy for your neighbours to look into your home. You are not only losing privacy but also security of your home as others can see what you have!
Curtain Package Singapore
Standard curtain package for BTO flats (some estates may vary):
- Day Curtains: +$150 per area
- L-shaped Master Day Curtains: +$180 per area
- Standard Master Bedroom Blackout Curtains: FREE Upgrade
- L-shaped Master And Other Rooms Blackout Curtains: +$150 per area
- Bedroom Roller Blinds: FREE Upgrade
- Living Room Roller Blinds: +$120 per set
- Korean Blinds/Blackout Korean Blinds/Venetian Blinds: +$180 per set
- Wooden Rod: +$80 per area
Works great when layered with night curtains for your bedrooms and living room.
Light Dim Out
Light dim out night curtains can pass through light during the day.
Dim Out Curtains
Most of our customers choose this to get high privacy control & to sleep well at night.
Gives you maximum privacy and light blockage for a good and deep sleep.
Blackout Roller Blind
Gives you maximum privacy & high level of darkness at night.
Dimout Roller Blind
The “wabi sabi” blinds. Doesn’t compromise on your privacy in the night.
High levels of privacy & light control. Great for living & study rooms.
Korean Combi Blinds
Lightweight and allows you to control your privacy and lights.
Gives you privacy during the day in your service yard, kitchen or living room.
Classic cascading Roman blinds with a variety of fabric options.
Outdoor Roller Blinds
Weatherproof and protects your place from harsh sunlight and rain.
Smart Zip Blinds
Blocks out rain, wind, dust and insects. Keeps your balcony clean & safe!
Want to get free quotation?
WhatsApp us to get free advice & your BTO curtain and blinds deal price!
Frequently Asked Questions
Curtains & Blinds Consultation
If your house is still under renovation, we encourage you to contact us for an appointment when your flooring is about 60% of the flooring work done or after you’ve got your window grill installed.
This will speed up the process of your home renovation works.
Alternatively, you can drop us a message on WhatsApp to get an instant estimate first.
All appointments are FREE! We provide onsite measurement and quotation with no obligations! You’ll get to see samples onsite as well!
Before your appointment, please let us know what you are looking for so we can bring the right samples to show you.
You can also send us your floor plan first. We will be able to discuss and give you an estimated quotation.
Why… Don’t you want to see us? *Puppy Eyes*
Okay, let’s be serious. Like the above question, you can send us your floor plan via email or WhatsApp to get an estimated quotation.
The most accurate quotation and best price will be provided during or after onsite measurement.
Appointments are usually completed within an hour. But sometimes may take 2 hours.
It’s fuss-free, fast and free!
Please be advised to provide a buffer time of 30 minutes for us to arrive at your location because our consultants will need to travel around.
Yes we have and we will bring them to you during your consultation session with us.
We will always bring samples for you to have a look and feel of the curtains and blinds you are going to have.
It will take about 10 to 14 working days from setting up an appointment till installation day.
Note that it will take up to 21 working days during peak/festive seasons.
Peak seasons are commonly in these periods:
- Chinese New Year
- Hari Raya
It takes about 1-2 hours to complete an installation in residential homes.
Yes, there is a 2 year warranty for the hardware of your curtains or blinds.
However, damages from normal use – wear and tear, are not covered in warranty.
Our process is hassle-free for homeowners. Here are the details:
Process A (Get Estimate First)
- Message or email us to get an instant estimate & get answers on your doubts.
- Request for a free onsite appointment.
- Meet our consultant to see samples & get an accurate quote.
- Confirm your order by making a 50% deposit payment.
- Wait 10-14 working days for production to complete.
- We will update you during 8th-10th working day on installation date.
- We will then update you on the installation schedule 1-2 days in advance.
- Our team will install your curtains / blinds within 1 hour (standard sized home).
- Make balance payment on day of installation.
Nope, you enjoy GST free transactions when you use our services as we are not GST registered at the moment.
Payment can be in the forms of: cash, PayNow, cheque, bank transfer, credit card (via Stripe) and debit card (via PayPal).
Please note that for credit card (Stripe) or debit card (PayPal) payment, a 3% fee will be charged to your invoice.
For cheque payment, we only accept it for deposit. It is not accepted during balance payment. Note that there may be delay due to cheque processing time.
We encourage direct payment via PayNow or cash to ensure you receive your curtains and blinds promptly.
You can also earn GrabPoints when you pay via PayNow using your Grab app!
You will have to pay a 50% value of your invoice as deposit before production can commence. The balance 50% should be made upon installation.
Curtains & Blinds Maintenance
We are coming up with a maintenance page soon. At the meantime, you can ask our consultant during your appointment or message our customer service team.
Drop us a message on WhatsApp (+65 9233 9498) and our team will assist you right away on our next action.
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the HDB BTO Deal promotion organised by FURNISHING SHOP LLP (hereinafter referred to as “The Furnishing Shop”).
- In addition to our general terms & conditions, specific terms & conditions will apply to this deal.
- This group buy is entitled to orders of curtains & blinds for the entire house (service yard not required). For example, if you own a 4 room BTO, all four rooms must be worked on. Promotion is invalid for non-full home orders.
- All onsite quotations are nett, with no GST charges.
- Due to the nature of customisation, the total invoice amount would differ for each homeowners due to the specifications, materials and type of products chosen.
- In order to qualify for the promotion, homeowner must enter their real name and address during sign up.
- This deal is only valid in isolation, not in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers. In the event where there are two or more ongoing promotions, the homeowner is only entitled to one promotion, discount or voucher, whichever he/she deems most appropriate.
- Promotional products are subject to in-store stocks’ availability.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, The Furnishing Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion to amend, withdraw or revise these terms and conditions and the gifts at any time without prior notice and in such event, The Furnishing Shop shall not have any liability whatsoever.